Saturday, May 23, 2015

Movie Recommendations?

I need help from all of you out there.  I need some great movie recommendations rated PG-13 or less or great TV watching ideas.  :)  At first, I thought I only wanted to watch stupid comedy, but I've broadened my horizons just a bit.

There are moments I'm having a horrible day.  I can't escape the thoughts in my head and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.  For those moments, I need a drama that I can cry with and not make everyone around me worry that I'm crying over nothing.  Other moments, I still want to just laugh at a stupid comedy and forget reality for a few minutes.

So, I'm counting on all of you out there to give me some great recommendations.  I find myself needing the mental escape of movies/TV right now and I will have even more time to fill with these while I'm recovering from surgery.

Can't wait to hear what you suggest.

Thankful thought for the day:
Garage Sales
Rain
Free Fall

If you like what you're reading, please follow this blog.  It's a great way to see when I've posted something new.  And leave comments.  I'd love to start a conversation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or ask questions any time. Please be kind and respectful.