So, let me take a minute and briefly catch you all up on what is going on in my life.
- Piano lessons start again (I teach)
- Insurance finally approved and I got my first shot of Zoladex.
- Side effects have started arriving (post to follow)
- PET scan complete--It was clear and did NOT "light up like a Christmas tree"
- Baseline blood work done--no surprises
- Bone density test complete--Diagnosis of Osteopenia
- Anastrozole to begin in September
- School begins
- Fall church programs begin
So, what do I need from you now? I need you to continue to love and support me. I need you to keep sending positive and/or funny thoughts, emails, Facebook posts, comments here, etc. I need you to understand if my energy level or side effects prevents me from doing all I could do before. And, I need advice from time to time. Right now, I'm struggling with the decision between continuing Zoladex shots for at least the next five years OR having a hysterectomy and discontinuing Zoladex. Any advice?
Also, any advice for managing Osteopenia? I will be getting shots on a regular basis to help with bone density. Any advice on natural ways through diet/exercise to help?
Thankful thoughts for today:
OTC Allergy Meds
Victory in the Valley
End in sight